The 7th ECTP open conference will be dedicated to present and discuss current and anticipated innovation in the built environment field. Plenary sessions with high-level speakers from academia, industry and the European Commission will introduce the global scheme and visions from various stakeholders. Meanwhile, thematic parallel sessions will address diverse specific issues under the five current challenges of the ECTP. A hall for booths and posters will exhibit examples of innovation expected from European projects.
Download the updated detailed programme here.
November 17, 2016
09:15 Registration and Welcome Coffee
10:00 Opening & Plenary Session
- Welcome speeches by ECTP and EC
- Speeches on major transversal issues such as the role of ECTP to foster impacts of projects, the international and regional approaches, the cross-cutting and value chain approaches, the R&I industrial investments…
13:00 Thematic parallel sessions (see below)
20:00 Conference dinner at KWINT
November 18, 2016
09:00 Thematic parallel sessions (see below)
13:30 Strategies for an Innovative Built Environment
- Examples of stakeholders’ strategies in various fields
- Round Table
Thematic parallel sessions will be dedicated to:
- Challenges ahead: new technical solutions, business models and regulatory frameworks to accelerate the renovation of Europe's building stock
- Positive Energy Blocks for a Sustainable Built Environment
- The innovation for the future transport infrastructure
- Materials and Sustainability Innovation in Construction
- The present and future of Cultural Heritage and Urban Regeneration research
- Enabling Environment for Active Ageing: smart spatial models, houses, and technologies in a smart civil society
- National Technology Platforms: The innovation from the coun-tries toward Europe
- Info session and B2B workshop about fostering impacts of pro-jects (organised by EeB-CA2 CSA).
Booths will be made available for exhibitors ready to show innovation cases.
Please email the Conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about ECTP at www.ectp.org
ECCREDI, European Council for Construction Research, Development and Innovation
ENBRI, European Network of Building Research Institutes
ENCORD, European Network of Construction Companies for Research and Development